Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights that may be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
Cookies used on this website
A website puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site. A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored temporarily on your computer. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk, read cookie files created by other websites or damage your system.
The Information Commissioner’s Office have more information about how to manage cookies.