Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
‘Live: Ferndown’ will also be known as the ‘Company’
1. Performance time at the Final is approx 5 minutes per contestant.
2. Have 3 tracks ready for Heats. You may perform 1 or more. Only 1 track will be used for the Grand Final.
3. No profanity or vulgarity in any vocal, dance, or any other performance will be allowed.
4. One microphone will be supplied for the Heats and Final. (If you have other requirements we must be notified in advance; such as additional Microphones or cables for instruments.
5. All Acts must provide their own recorded music, instruments, props, etc. (Your track must be at a professional level of quality to be used for the Heats & Final.).
6. All Audition and Performance Tracks (MP3) must be submitted on line via this website, or email email@example.com. If you show up as a walk-in, Track need to be on a USB drive.
7. All music files must be saved as: Your First Last name or Artist name Title of song Example: Michael Jackson_Beat It. Email your music file to: firstname.lastname@example.org. in advance. Include in your submission: Your First & Last Name & your stage name, Phone Number & e-mail address; in case we need to reach you about your track(s)
8. Your audition and Talent Competition Track CAN NOT CONTAIN any lead vocals. (We need to hear YOUR voice LIVE.
ATTIRE – Requirements
1. Attire must be respectable, tasteful, and age appropriate.
2. Participants are required to dress to impress with costumes or wardrobe appealing for Filming.
3. Participants are required to be camera ready, (hair, makeup and wardrobe). This applies for your Live Performance.
ADDITIONAL – Requirements
1. All acts are REQUIRED to attend sound check (Grand Final).
2. All acts will require final approval by the Live: Ferndown organizers.
3. NOTE: All Music Tracks MUST be submitted for final approval, by the date instructed.
4. No changes to music selection will be allowed after sound checks & rehearsals.
5. All acts (individuals) will be required to sign a photo release and a liability waiver at the auditions.
6. Winners will be announced at the end of the Final. You must be present to receive prizes.
All prizes to be confirmed on the evening of the Final.
I agree to make myself available, at my own expense, at such times and in such locations as the Company may reasonably require in respect of the competition including without limitation rehearsals, publicity, press calls, photographs, recordings and/or other contributions. Such events will be organised and paid for by the Company.
The Company (or other such company as chosen by the Company) may film and/or record performances at the events. I agree to the use of this material by the Company for marketing and promotional purposes, including but not limited to national and international broadcast, including rights to reproduce and edit footage. The Company will own all intellectual property rights in any film and sound recording of the performances.
In the event that I perform any music and/or lyrics which are composed and/or written by me (“Composition(s)”), I hereby warrant that such Composition(s) are wholly original to me, are not subject to any third party rights or encumbrances which have not been notified to the Company prior to my performance of such Composition(s) for the competition and the performance and inclusion of such Composition(s) as part of the competition do not infringe the rights of any third party nor any statutory rights in any material.
I am free to enter into this agreement and hereby agree to indemnify the Company in respect of all actions, proceedings, claims, damages and other liabilities which may be brought against or incurred by the Company as a result of the breach of any of my warranties, representations or obligations contained in this agreement. I agree that in the event of any breach of this agreement by the Company I shall not be entitled to injunct the competition and any legal remedy I may have shall lie in an action at law for damages only.
I acknowledge and agree to abide fully by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions for this competition (the “Rules”). I agree to observe all procedures and obey all reasonable instructions in force or given by a member of the Company and/or any location staff in connection with the competition and the management and the fire safety and security arrangements.
I acknowledge that the Company reserve the right to amend the Rules (including without limitation verbally) or terminate the competition at any time without liability to me. The Company’s decisions shall be final.
If I am under 18 years old I must obtain the consent of my parent(s) or legal guardian(s) and enter their details as provided in the application form prior to my entry into the competition.
I must be resident in the UK. I must be in my age category on or before the last day of March 2019. I may be asked to provide the Company with supporting documentation in order to substantiate this (i.e. birth certificate and/or valid passport). I acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to require at any time proof of my identity and/or eligibility.
All personal details and/or information given in my application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. I undertake to inform the Company immediately if any such information becomes inaccurate.
The information provided in the application may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the competition. By submitting my details I am agreeing that from time to time the Company’s partners, sponsors or associated companies may contact me with information regarding relevant services they feel may be of interest to me. Should I not wish to receive further information about their services I am to email ‘opt-out’.
I acknowledge that the Company reserves the right to remove or disqualify me from the competition at their absolute discretion and that the decision of the Company is final. I acknowledge that the Company will have no liability to me if I am unable to attend or take part in the competition.
The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they supply untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
The Company reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if they are deemed to be acting outside the spirit of the competition. The Company’s decisions shall be final.
The Company will endeavour to operate the competition and apply the Rules and conditions of the competition as devised by the Company.